Tuesday, December 28, 2010

House Cleaning

One year once, I will do the thorough cleaning, the whole house. A hall, 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 1 dry kitchen, 1 wet kitchen. Last year, it took me two days to complete the cleaning, but this years all together it took me 4 days to get the work done. Last year, I did it all by myself, this year with a little bit of help from hubby. Seeing me climbed up and down, for him it is nothing, I can managed to do everything by myself. Definitely, I will do it all by myself because if not sincere in helping me than it is better I do it all by myself.
Still a lot of work to be done, my thesis, my class next year, and the preparation for CNY. If only I can get someone who willing to share my burden and worries. if only........
Though, I am satisfied because I managed to get it done.........

No comments:

Post a Comment