Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to School?

My study leaves is coming to the end although I haven't completed my thesis. It will be very tough to handle work, thesis and family especially Ethan who is too attach to me. With him around, I hardly can do my work.

Now, I have to think whether to go back to School? or to apply for colleges? All of my coursemates are going to colleges, some of them even have the offer letter in hand. I do not know where to go actually? Back to school is convenient and fimiliar with the work that I am going to handle. Going to college is more relaxing in the sense that I don't have to handle student's discipline problems, truancy or laziness. The cons is that I have to work from 8 to 5, school 7.30 to 2pm.
College is over 30km from my house, school is 13 km. In school, you have to be a teacher, college, you are the lecturer.

I have less than a week to decide and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment