Friday, March 26, 2010

Work, Work, Work

Been working for two weeks, I am still struggling between work in school, my thesis and house chore. Need something to keep me awake, low energy, feel sleepy all the time. Hot temper and my son is the victim of my tiredness. I feel guilty all the time when I scolded him or when he get spanned from me. Will try to get helper to clean the house, so that I can have more time to work on my thesis and school work. I was luckily that my PK understood my situation and my colleague willing to take back her class till I settled and done with my thesis. I am very thankful.

Right now, I feel my body aching especially on my shoulder, worry if bone spurs strike again. Always forgot to take supplements given by the Orthopedic. Tomorrow, working day. It is Sport Day 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment