Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Shall Remember Today

At around 9.20pm, I received a call from my father. Yesterday, he called and asked me to call Dr.Wong about his blue black skin on his right hand. So, immediately after school, I called the Dermatology Clinic and asked for Dr. Wong. Unfortunately, she was not in at that moment. The nurse asked me to call back tomorrow. But, my father just called and asked me not to call Dr. Wong. He claimed that the blue black on his hand is recovering, don't have to see doctor anymore.
I just suggested to him to let my sister who is staying nearby to take photos of his skin condition so that I can show it to the doctor, and they will have a clearer picture of what had happened to his skin. He doesn't want to take photos. I tried to persuade him, till he yielded at me and slam the phone. I feel so hurt and upset with what he did.

Must not let it effect my feelings as I have a lot of things to handle and work to do. I will try to forget and forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment