Sunday, August 9, 2009

Remembering the Moon

At first, the moon is on my right. I stopped at the road side and took a photoThen, the moon is in front of me. As, I stopped at the traffic lights, so I took out my digital camera and again took a photo of the moon with traffic lights in redThen, the moon is on my left. Again, I took a picture of it.

I was on my way home after visiting my son at hometown 75km away.
Then, I received a sms from Chahya saying that she was watching the moon, and the moon is big and bright. I replied her sms saying that I am watching the moon too. It accompanies me home.I took a photo with 3 sources of lights that accompanies me home, the moonlight, street lights and traffic lights.This one, I took when I reached home safe and sound. Will remembering the moon on 8.8.09 knowing that my friend Chahya was watching it too. Want to share and dedicate these pictures to Chahya.

No comments:

Post a Comment