Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cashew Nuts & Arrowhead


This is the total amount of tidbits that I managed to prepare for CNY. For my father, my mother in law, brother and sister in law

fried arrowhead, a lot of work and very time consuming, but it is very tasty

beside Hazel, Almond, Cashew nut is nice too, but this year the price went up to RM30 per kg. Last year it was RM28

another 2 weeks is Chinese New Year celebration. I had to finish cleaning the house and prepare two of the most favorable tidbits that my hubby loves during CNY. I began to prepare these two tidbits since year 2005. This year, I have to prepare everything a bit early than before. Manage to prepare 3kg of Cashew Nuts and around 8kg of arrowhead. The arrowhead tasted like potato chips. Nice to eat but not too much, or else you will easily down with sore throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment