Saturday, May 23, 2009

Never Says NO

It's hard to say No to someone who is close to us. Although we are busy, stress and don't want to get involve in other things that are not our priority. Somehow, I am doing all that because I don't to have any conflicts in the family members. I try to do whatever I can do satisfied everyone, but then again you can make everyone happy.
Learning to say No is too difficult to me. That's why a lot of people keep telling me that I have to say NO.

No to my friends
No to my colleagues
No to my siblings
No to my superior

I like to help people if I have the ability to do so, but sometimes I don't have the time to that or when that's not as important as what I have to do right now.
Haven't be able to say NO has giving me a lot of problems and troubles. Back to square one like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment