Friday, May 22, 2009

Psoriasis Triggers

There is a man who was warded around my father at the hospital. The first thing he said to father was "uncle, you are so lucky, how come they warded you? I have to make complained till the Department Head only they admitted me". Then, this man in his 40th start to talk a lot about himself. He said he didn't have much education, he only studied for 3 years then started to work. He is a cook for many years, till recently because of his skin problems that he can work anymore, people feel scare seeing his lesion skin. He is having psoriasis

He said I am tell you the truth, although I am not educated but I know what is right and wrong, what a person can or cannot do. Then he said, one day he caught his wife with a man in the bed. The man hit him on the head. He said he has all the proof, CCTV, photos and his twins( 10 years old girl) were there too. Because of that, his has the skin problems.

Yesterday, his wife visited him. I heard from my father that we quarreled and the man told his wife to be ready as she will be jailed for what she did. The wife wants the custody of the twins and pleaded to the husband not to fight for that.

After that, the man didn't say anything. He kept quiet for a long time. Don't how they are going to solve this problems involving the chidlren. Another broken family.

No comments:

Post a Comment