Monday, March 16, 2009

Bone Spurs

After x-ray, orthopedic told me that I have spur. I have severe pain on my shoulder and my left hand. I have taken Indo Cap(Indomethacin ), Celebre, Orudis and Arcoxia(etoricoxib), but none of it helps. Do not know what to do anymore. The pain is killing me. I have to sit for my competency test tomorrow, with my condition I don't think so I can do well. I wonder what kind of treatment is best way to cure this. Can't stand it anymore, the pain, the numbness. Can't do anything. Help!

Home Remedies for Bone Sour in the Neck

There are many effective home remedies for bone spur in the neck. Following are some of the most beneficial remedies:

  • You can use hot linseed oil pack to alleviate pain. To relieve pain, use hot linseed oil packs. To prepare linseed oil pack, heat linseed oil and saturate a piece of cheesecloth or white cotton material in hot linseed oil. Apply the saturated cloth on the affected area. Place a plastic over the cloth and a heating pad over the plastic. This will provide good amount of heat to alleviate pain.
  • Ice massage is another great remedy for curing bone spurs.
  • Dimethylsulfoxide is an over the counter ointment that can be applied topically on the affected area to cure the symptoms of pain and swelling.
  • Arnica and chamomile are also excellent cures for bone spur. You can mix either of the two in your bath water or warp them in a piece of cloth to prepare a poultice and apply on the affected area.
  • You can even try some of the natural anti-inflammatory supplements such as whole leaf, glucosamine sulfate, cold processed aloe vera juice, bromelain, shark cartilage, evening primrose oil, and kelp.
  • Rose hip and horsetail are also excellent cures for bone spur. You can use these herbs in the form of tea.
  • Turmeric is also an excellent cure for bone spur. The yellow pigment called curcumin, present in turmeric, is believed to cure bone spurs.
information from http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/askquestion/14995/natural-treatment-for-bone-spurs-in-neck-is-there-.html

No comments:

Post a Comment