Friday, April 3, 2009

Second Thought

Since yesterday I started to have second thought about almost everything in my life. Currently, I have bone spurs. After few session of physiotherapy and wearing the collar with few medicines. The pain was off but the numbness on my left hand persist.
The worst is that my sister just had her pap smear and the test result is abnormal, she has cervix cancer. Looking at my son, I am thinking of my sister's children. Then, I have this second thought whether I have made the right choice to have or not to have children? Whether it is better to stay single? We can never know! A lot of things and obstacles we all have to face as a family, my sister is baby sitting my son. Whether can she cope with the baby sitting, and the fight with the cervix cancer? I really hope it is still at the earlier stage. Women out there, read more about the cancer at this link http://www.cancerquest.org/ and more about cervical cancer at
http://www.cancerquest.org/index.cfm?page=4062&lang=english
I just need to write something about this. I never had second thought of about, I go to school, primary, secondary, form six, just follow what others do. Maybe you won't believe me, I do not know about university even though my STPM result was considered good compared with few of my friends that I can further study to university level, then I graduated, a teacher, now further my study again without having any second thought of the step that I took. Now, everything has changed....

No comments:

Post a Comment